Your privacy is important to Axis Securities Limited(ASL).
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at ASL. Here then is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. This includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.